Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Invitation Design

I love working with brides to help them customize their pictures and create the "perfect" invitation design for them.  By working so closely with the bride on their invites and engagement pictures, I'm able to understand what the overall tone & theme they are trying to achieve for their wedding-which only makes it that much easier to get those perfect wedding pictures that they will cherish forever.

Brittany was going for a vintage/carnival esque theme, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how these turned out.

here's the back of her invite

and the ceremony insert

Kelsey's invite was much simpler and I absolutely love all the photo's we were able to fit

I love the mixing of color and sepia photos that we did on Ashley's invite.

I also designed this baptism announcement for my very opinionated daughter. (let me just tell you, she was more difficult to work with than any bride), but in the end these invitations were absolutely perfect, and I even got a huge "ahhhh-their gorgeous mom" when we picked them up at the printer. 

What do you think? I would love to hear your feedback.  Don't forget to like my new facebook page so you can see all the fun things I have going on.  http://www.facebook.com/KamStudiosPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment