Saturday, May 26, 2012

Price Family

 I can't believe I've known Melissa for almost 12 years. It was great to catch up with her and to meet her new little man.
I hope they love your pictures.



these two are a photographer's dream-I love that Mark literally ran into this shot before his little girl could catch up to him-I mean honestly how do you just "fall" into such a great pose?

how gorgeous are her blue eye's?

I have a feeling this little man gets mauled all the time by his sisters


she is such a cutie pie

I love that Mark decided to buy superhero shirts for the whole family-it was seriously the cutest thing ever, especially with three girls in the family.  this is her superhero "flying" pose-so adorable!


 this is her "I know I'm cute-look at me" look


oh-those eye's, someone got his momma's eye gene



favorite sister shot ever-you can definitely tell that these two are best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment