Saturday, May 12, 2012

Melissa & Daniel

I'm beyond excited to debut my new photography blog. What better way to start things off than with this adorable couple-Melissa & Daniel. They decided to have their wedding be a super fun and non-traditional evening. I have to say that when I first heard their ceremony was going to be at Rocky Mountain Raceway I was a little nervous...but I loved how fun this location ended up being. 




Aren't they just the cutest little flower girls ever?






First looks are my absolute favorite!
I love Daniel's first glimpse at his bride walking down the aisle.  





What's not to love about cowboy boots and lime green heels? I mean seriously.



Daniel totally knows how to rock those GQ poses, doesn't he?



I love capturing the candid moments when know one realizes you have your camera aimed at them. The pure excitement in their eyes and the genuine smiles are priceless. 


Love this wedding party, they were literally up for anything I asked them to do...even on the middle of the drag strip.








So many people have been telling me for the past couple of years that I should stop procrastinating and just do this photography thing for real.  I had one of the most stressful jobs and the thought of throwing something else on my plate was too much for me to handle, even though in the back of my mind I knew it was what I was supposed to be doing.  I left that job a couple months ago and starting working as the Director of Marketing for a design company. My new job is fabulous and I finally decided that I just need to stop coming up with excuses about why I shouldn't be doing the one thing I love most, and just do it. 

 I absolutely love everything about photography, the art, design, the settings and most of all the people I get to meet. I go into every shoot thinking about what kind of pictures I would love to have in my albums or hanging on my walls-this is absolutely what sets me apart from other photographers out there. I want to get to know my clients, what they like and dislike, what their style is (or help them figure that out) and create a shoot with all the little details perfect for them.

I can't wait to share all of my work with you!


1 comment:

  1. You do a really nice job, Shara.. My husband is a very experienced and educated photographer.. and he was very impressed with your photos said you have great lighting along with nice placement. He does a lot of outdoor shoots and photos of animals and scenery where we live. Keep up the good work.. I loved the lime green. They are a cute couple. I am not a fan of western weddings and western style.. but to each their own.. I certainly would love to see one when you do a "Vintage" or French Country type. I am a huge fan of the classic Vintage Cottage style, Pastels and crisp fresh clean lines... Please keep sharing. I have a client that had a destination wedding in Cozumel and I have to tell you her dress and hair were stunning on the Beach! They used the teal,coral and with the blue water.. sooo beautiful can't wait to see your next set!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete